To become certified by ABEM, you will need to take and pass the Qualifying Examination, then take and pass the Oral Certification Examination.
The following materials give you the logistical and procedural information you need to be sure you can best display your knowledge of Emergency Medicine on examination day. This is best accomplished by completing the following steps:
- Review the Qualifying Exam Dates and Exam Fees
- Getting Started
- Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Become Familiar with the Qualifying Examination
- Complete the Examination Day Checklist before you enter the Pearson VUE testing center
- Learn How Your Examination Will Be Scored