ABEM diplomates are required to pass an examination that assesses knowledge, judgment, and skills once in years six through ten of their certification. The examination is referred to as the ConCert™ Examination.
The following materials are intended to give you the logistical and procedural information you need to be sure you can best display your knowledge of Emergency Medicine on examination day. This is best accomplished by completing the following steps:
- Review the ConCert™ Exam Dates and Fees
- Getting Started
- Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Become Familiar with the ConCert™ Examination
- Complete the Examination Day Checklist before you enter the Pearson VUE testing center
- Learn How Your Examination Will Be Scored